- For the pesto sauce, cook the chopped kale leaves in a large pot of boiling salted water for about 30 seconds. Remove and strain out excess water and let cool. Add cooked kale, basil, pine nuts, pistachio, 1/4 cup olive oil, garlic, and Parmesan to the food processor and blend until very smooth.
- Heat oven to 400F. Slice the portobello and mix it with cherry tomatoes. Toss with 1/4 cup olive and Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Roast vegetable mix for 20 minutes until cooked.
- Heat the Pescanova Protein Pasta over medium-high heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the pesto sauce to the pasta and heat for 1 more minute to heat thoroughly.
- Add cooked pasta to a serving dish and garnish with cooked portobello ,roasted tomato, and toasted walnuts.
- 1 package (9oz) Pescanova Protein Pasta made from Wild Alaska Pollock
- 1 cup Tuscan Kale, ribs and stems removed, rough chop
- 1/4 cup Basil leaves
- 3 tbsp Pine Nuts, toasted
- 2 tbsp Pistachios
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil extra-virgin
- 1 clove Garlic, peeled
- 2 tbsp Parmesan, finely grated
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Portobello Mushrooms Sliced, Roasted
- 1/4 cup Cherry Tomato Roasted
- 1/2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Walnuts toasted, chopped