Ginger Citrus Vannamei Shrimp
The zest of citrus and the spice of ginger are combined to highlight white shrimp as the star of the show in this delectable dish!
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat
- Add shallot and cook until fragrant and translucent
- Add ginger and shrimp and cook until shrimp is almost done, stirring frequently.
- Add juices and stir until heated 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in butter, a few pieces at a time until the sauce is silky.
- Serve hot as is, or over a bed of rice, or toss with your favorite noodles.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large shallot, minced (1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 1 pound Vannamei Shrimp, P&D (tail on)
- Juice of two lemons (8 tablespoons)
- Juice of one lime (2 tablespoons)
- Juice of one orange (5 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Rice or noodles, optional