- Cook noodles according to package directions, just until tender; set aside.
- Prepare skewers according to package directions; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat oil over medium high heat in a large skillet or wok. Add garlic and carrots and cook 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant, stirring frequently. Add bean sprouts and scallion and cook 1 minute more. Add noodles, lime juice and cilantro to pan and toss together until hot. Remove from heat. Place on large serving platter. Sprinkle with peanuts and top with skewers.
- Pescanova Sweet & Spicy Shrimp Skewers
- 8 ounces flat rice noodles
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup julienne carrots
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 3 scallions, sliced
- Juice of 2 limes
- Fresh cilantro, chopped, to taste
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped