- In a medium bowl, toss together shrimp, 1/4 cup olive oil, zest, tomatoes, salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat. Sauté green pepper and shallot 4 to 5 minutes until softened and fragrant, stirring occasionally. Add vegetable broth and cook 3 minutes more. Remove 1 cup of broth to a heat-safe container; set aside. Add farro, bring to a boil and then simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, spread shrimp mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet and broil 4 to 5 minutes, turning halfway through, until shrimp are fully cooked.
- Stir lemon juice, parmesan and basil into farro. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- To serve, place farro mixture on a shallow serving bowl and top with roasted shrimp mixture. Drizzle the reserved broth over and around all. Garnish with additional parmesan and basil, if desired. Serve immediately.
- 1 pound Pescanova HOCO Argentine Shrimp
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp zest of one lemon
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup large shallot, minced
- 32 ounces (4 cups) vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups farro
- 1/3 cup juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 ounce basil leaves, chopped