Pescanova teamed up with Vicky Pham for this creative take on a protein-packed shrimp bowl featuring our Protein Pasta made from Wild Alaska Pollock. This bowl is not only packed with protein, but also loaded with flavor including mint, cilantro, and Thai Basil. Take your taste buds on an adventure through every bite of this bowl!
View our Tomato Basil Protein Pasta made from Wild Alaska Pollock.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- In a frying pan over high heat, add butter and sliced onions. Cook until slightly soft.
- Add shrimp and cook until golden brown. Set aside.
- In the same pan, heat 1 bag of Pescanova Protein Pasta for 2 minutes.
- Assemble bowl: add pasta, then chopped cilantro on one side, chopped mint on the other side, and chopped thai basil on another. Crush the roasted peanuts and add to the bowl. Top with cooked shrimp and onions. Add sweet fish sauce to the side. Enjoy!
- 1 bag Pescanova Tomato Basil Protein Pasta
- 6 Shrimp
- Half white onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup chopped Thai Basil Leaves
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped mint leaves
- Handful roasted peanuts
- Sweet Fish Sauce