1.To make the sauce, add olive oil to a large sauté pan and place it over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook 3-4 minutes until soft. Add the black garlic, sauté for 2 more minutes until they are soft. Add tomato paste and cook for 2 more minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then add white wine and sundried tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes on high heat to reduce the sauce by 1/3.
2.Once the sauce is made, add the Pescanova Protein Pasta and grilled spicy Italian sausage to the sauce and cook on medium-high heat for another 2 minutes to heat thoroughly.
3.Add cooked pasta to a serving dish and garnish with torn basil.
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Shallot Pealed, Sliced Thinly
- 2 tbsp Black Garlic Peeled, Small Dice
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup White Wine Dry
- 1 tbsp Sundried Tomatoes Medium dice
- 1 package (9oz) Pescanova Protein Pasta made from Wild Alaska Pollock
- 1 cup Hot Italian Sausage Grilled, sliced
- 1 tbsp Basil Fresh, Torn