Pescanova collaborated with Stacie Zollars from Sugar Face Bakes on this simple, savory pesto that is the perfect sauce for our Protein Pasta made from Wild Alaska Pollock.
View her video or check out her other recipe: Thai Protein Pasta.
View our Tomato Basil Protein Pasta made from Wild Alaska Pollock.
- Blend pesto ingredients together in a food processor
- Add Pescanova Protein Pasta into a skillet over medium heat to heat through.
- Toss with basil pesto, plate, and enjoy!
- 1 bag Pescanova Tomato Basil Protein Pasta
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed (can sub half the basil leaves with baby spinach)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup pine nuts (can sub cashews)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper, or more to taste