- Cut two onions into thick rings. Fry slowly in 3 tablespoons of oil until caramelized, adding a tablespoon of brown sugar halfway through the process.
- Add two cups of spinach leaves and cook for another minute. Reserve.
- Make the mustard sauce: gently bring the cream to a boil, add Dijon mustard, capers and dill, stirring well over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Reserve.
- Prepare the salmon: In a pot, boil water with salt and lemon. When it comes to a boil, remove from the heat and add the two salmon fillets. Cover and let it cook very slowly for about 7 minutes and remove from the water.
- Serve the onion with spinach mixture topped with the salmon fillet, and pour the mustard and caper sauce over the fish.
- 2 fillets of salmon
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 3/4 cup of cream
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tsp Dill
- 1 lemon