Salted Butter & Garlic Shrimp with Escarole
Your favorite salad just got an upgrade! We combined our Salted Butter & Garlic Shrimp with crisp escarole, crunchy pistachios, comforting breadcrumbs and pickled cherry peppers.
View our Salted Butter & Garlic Shrimp.
- Prepare Toss & Serve according to package directions; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add panko and stir constantly until lightly toasted, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove to a small bowl and toss with red pepper and pistachios; set aside.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and olive oil to skillet and heat over medium high heat until butter is melted. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute. Add escarole and cherry peppers and sauté until escarole is wilted, stirring frequently.
- Remove to a serving platter, sprinkle with panko mixture and top with Salted Butter and Garlic Shrimp.
- 1 bag Pescanova Salted Butter and Garlic Shrimp
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 head escarole, cleaned and cut into strips
- 1/2 cup pickled cherry peppers, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste