- Prepare Toss & Serve according to package directions; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, prepare cauliflower rice according to package directions. Stir in 1/4 cup cilantro and season with salt and pepper; keep warm. Heat black beans; keep warm. Heat corn; keep warm.
- Place 1 cup cauliflower rice in each of 4 bowls. Top with Chipotle Sea Salt Shrimp in one quadrant. Place 1/4 cup black beans next to the shrimp in each bowl, followed by corn, red pepper, and avocado. Sprinkle with more cilantro, if desired and serve each with 2 lime wedges for squeezing.
- 1 bag Pescanova Chipotle Sea Salt Shrimp
- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped, plus more for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 limes, cut into 8 wedges