White Shrimp Skewer with Salted Butter & Garlic Sauce
– Product description: Sustainably farmed White Shrimp with a Spanish-inspired Garlic and Salted Butter sauce. Garlic and Butter. Enough said.
– Ingredients and allergens:
- Ingredients: Vannamei Shrimp (Vannamei Shrimp, Salt, Sodium Phosphates (as Stabilizer), Sodium Metabisulphite (as Antioxidant)), Butter (Liquid And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Beta Carotene (As Color), TBHQ And Citric Acid (As Antioxidants)), Wine, Roasted Garlic & Herb (Dehydrated Vegetables (Roasted Garlic, Onion, Parsley), Salt, Spices) And Potassium Sorbate.
- Contains: Shellfish
- May contain: Fish, Soy, Tree Nuts
– Defrosting and preparation mode:
- Flat-Pan/Grilling: Preheat stove top/grill to medium-high. Cooke the skewers for 30 seconds on each side and drizzle the remaining sauce.
- Oven: Preheat the oven to 350F, place the skewers in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet. Heat for 6 minutes, flip after 3 minutes and drizzle the remaining sauce.
- Microwave: Place the skewers on microwave-safe plate. Heat for 1 minute (1000W) and drizzle the remaining sauce.