White Shrimp Skewer with Citrus Herb Sauce
– Product description:
- Sustainably farmed White Shrimp with an Argentinean-inspired Citrus Herb Sauce. Citrusy and Herbaceous. Flavor bomb.
– Ingredients and allergens:
- Ingredients: Vannamei Shrimp (Vannamei Shrimp, Salt, Sodium Phosphates (as Stabilizer), Sodium Metabisulphite (as Antioxidant)), Butter (Liquid and Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Beta Carotene (as Color), TBHQ and Citric Acid (as Antioxidants)), Mojo Rub Citrus Blend (Dehydrated Vegetables (Garlic, Onion, Parsley), Citric Acid, Salt, Spices Including Peppers, Crystallized Lime, Lemon Oil), Italian Seasoning (Marjoram, Thyme, Rosemary, Savory, Sage, Oregano, And Basil) and Potassium Sorbate.
- Contains: Shellfish
- May contain: Fish, Soy, Tree Nuts
– Defrosting and preparation mode:
- Flat-Pan/Grilling: Preheat stove top/grill to medium-high. Cooke the skewers for 30 seconds on each side and drizzle the remaining sauce.
- Oven: Preheat the oven to 350F, place the skewers in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet. Heat for 6 minutes, flip after 3 minutes and drizzle the remaining sauce.
- Microwave: Place the skewers on microwave-safe plate. Heat for 1 minute (1000W) and drizzle the remaining sauce.